The Penguin Putnam Foreign Sales Team announced the successful completion of negotiations with China Electric Power Press for the Chinese foreign language rights to Jason Jennings NY Times bestselling book, The Reinventors. A spokesperson for CEPP said the book should be available in Mainland China in mid-2013. Jennings, who speaks and teaches in China frequently said he was pleased that his Chinese audiences would now be able to read his latest book in their native language. To date Jason’s books have been published in 32 languages.
- Episode 147: Seven Secrets for Having and Keeping a Great Attitude
- Episode 146: Jason Jennings reveals how to dramatically improve your productivity!
- Episode 145: 10 Rules for Successful Long-Term Leadership
- Episode 144: 5 Things to Tell Job Applicants in the First Interview
- Episode 143: Something That Costs Nothing and Will Generate Millions