The Penguin Putnam Foreign Sales Team announced the successful completion of negotiations with China Electric Power Press for the Chinese foreign language rights to Jason Jennings NY Times bestselling book, The Reinventors. A spokesperson for CEPP said the book should be available in Mainland China in mid-2013. Jennings, who speaks and teaches in China frequently said he was pleased that his Chinese audiences would now be able to read his latest book in their native language. To date Jason’s books have been published in 32 languages.You can view and listen to Jason Jennings' Podcasts here:
- Episode 153: The One Thing Employees Crave More Than Anything
- Take the 1 Minute Review. What Type of Leader Are You?
- Episode 152: Five Leadership Secrets from Elon Musk
- Episode 151: Giving a Speech or Presentation: How to Knock it Out of the Park
- How to Give a Speech or Presentation: Three Things You Must Know to Knock It Out of the Park