The Penguin Putnam Foreign Sales Team announced the successful completion of negotiations with China Electric Power Press for the Chinese foreign language rights to Jason Jennings NY Times bestselling book, The Reinventors. A spokesperson for CEPP said the book should be available in Mainland China in mid-2013. Jennings, who speaks and teaches in China frequently said he was pleased that his Chinese audiences would now be able to read his latest book in their native language. To date Jason’s books have been published in 32 languages.You can view and listen to Jason Jennings' Podcasts here:
- Episode 159: 10 Ways to Become a World Class Listener
- Episode 158: 5 Questions To Ask Your Workers So They Don’t Leave
- Episode 157: 5 Reasons for Maintaining a Professional Distance with Clients
- How to Recruit Rockstars Do these three things and start getting it right!
- Episode 156: Shocking Predictions About Driverless Cars