Joining fellow authors John Maxwell, Ken Blanchard, John Kotter, Marshall Goldsmith, Tony Robins, Jack Welch, and Tom Peters, Jason was ranked as the world’s 9th favorite business guru for 2014. His ranking was right behind Tom Peters and four places ahead of Jim Collins. In terms of the inspiration they bring to their audiences Jennings, Welch and Goldsmith were the only gurus, among the world’s top ten, receiving five star evaluation scores.You can view and listen to Jason Jennings' Podcasts here:
- Episode 158: 5 Questions To Ask Your Workers So They Don’t Leave
- Episode 157: 5 Reasons for Maintaining a Professional Distance with Clients
- How to Recruit Rockstars Do these three things and start getting it right!
- Episode 156: Shocking Predictions About Driverless Cars
- Ep. 155 Three Recruitment Secrets That Will Make You Better at What You Do