Joining fellow authors John Maxwell, Ken Blanchard, John Kotter, Marshall Goldsmith, Tony Robins, Jack Welch, and Tom Peters, Jason was ranked as the world’s 9th favorite business guru for 2014. His ranking was right behind Tom Peters and four places ahead of Jim Collins. In terms of the inspiration they bring to their audiences Jennings, Welch and Goldsmith were the only gurus, among the world’s top ten, receiving five star evaluation scores.
- Episode 142: Do you Have Grit? 10 Questions Will Decide if you Do
- Episode 141: 6 Reasons Every Business Should Support a Worthwhile Cause
- Episode 140: The 5 Secrets for Finding, Keeping and Engaging the Right People
- Five Myths That Make You Slow
- Episode 139: Three Magical Questions to Ask Yourself When the Going Gets Tough