Jason was back in the Middle East for the third time in 2012 in April as he met with and taught the top leadership of STC, The Saudi Telecom Company. STC is not only Saudi Arabia’s largest telecom company but also has holdings in ten countries around the world including Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Episode 142: Do you Have Grit? 10 Questions Will Decide if you Do
- Episode 141: 6 Reasons Every Business Should Support a Worthwhile Cause
- Episode 140: The 5 Secrets for Finding, Keeping and Engaging the Right People
- Five Myths That Make You Slow
- Episode 139: Three Magical Questions to Ask Yourself When the Going Gets Tough