Jason was back in the Middle East for the third time in 2012 in April as he met with and taught the top leadership of STC, The Saudi Telecom Company. STC is not only Saudi Arabia’s largest telecom company but also has holdings in ten countries around the world including Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia.You can view and listen to Jason Jennings' Podcasts here:
- Episode 158: 5 Questions To Ask Your Workers So They Don’t Leave
- Episode 157: 5 Reasons for Maintaining a Professional Distance with Clients
- How to Recruit Rockstars Do these three things and start getting it right!
- Episode 156: Shocking Predictions About Driverless Cars
- Ep. 155 Three Recruitment Secrets That Will Make You Better at What You Do