For the second year in a row, Jason has been named the number six leadership guru in the world.
Academics, entrepreneurs and guru judges nominate candidates each year and the public is invited to vote. Keeping the ranking legitimate and no stuffing of the ballot box is allowed because you can only vote once from an IP address. This year’s top ten are:
- John Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership speaker and author who has written over 70 books and sold more than 19 million copies.
- Ken Blanchard has always been the leadership guru with a heart as seen in his works throughout his career which encourages in bringing out the best in people. His best-known book is, The One Minute Manager.
- Tony Robins is a well-known international speaker famous for being the most dynamic, energetic and inspirational of all the leadership gurus.
- Marshall Goldsmith is the author and/or editor of 35 books, which has sold over two million copies, translated into 30 languages and has become bestsellers in 12 countries.
- Robin Sharma is superlatively effective in creating lessons from stories. His NY Times bestselling book, The Monk who sold his Ferrari, set a new standard in combining personal development with leadership and taking readers on a mythical journey.
- Jason Jennings is a business leader, a researcher, a keynote speaker and a bestselling business author. He is an authority on leadership, productivity, and innovation and he loves to help individuals and companies in reaching their full business potential. He has written eight books – seven of them NY Times, WSJ and/or USA TODAY bestsellers on leadership, growth, innovation, productivity, and culture. His books have been published in 33 languages worldwide. USA TODAY has called Jennings one of the three most in-demand business speakers in the world.
- Mark Sanborn is an international bestselling author and noted authority on leadership, team building, customer service and change. Mark is the author of eight books, including the bestseller The Fred Factor.
- Dr. Barry Posner, named as one of the Top 50 Leadership Coaches in America, Dr. Posner was greatly known for his groundbreaking research study on leadership which was translated into his book, The Leadership Challenge.
- Patrick Lencioni is the founder of The Table Group and the author of 10 books which have sold over 4 million copies and been translated into more than 25 languages.
- Arthur Carmazzi has made his biggest impact with his Directive Communication Psychology, a group dynamics discipline used in rapid organizational culture change and leadership development.
Other familiar names in the Top 30 include:
Tom Peters at #15,
Jim Collins at #19,
Jack Welch at #20,
Marcus Buckingham at #23, and
Ram Charan at #26.
|Here’s a link to the full list: