Back in 1958 an Englishman by the name of Cyril Parkinson published a book titled, Parkinson’s Law and The Pursuit of Progress. It was filled with wickedly humorous essays based on his time in the British Civil Service including one about how many people and how much time it took to get something done. Members of British Foreign Office set out to prove his observation and succeeded. It’s truer today than ever. You’ll learn all about people pyramid schemes and bureaucracies.
- Episode 142: Do you Have Grit? 10 Questions Will Decide if you Do
- Episode 141: 6 Reasons Every Business Should Support a Worthwhile Cause
- Episode 140: The 5 Secrets for Finding, Keeping and Engaging the Right People
- Five Myths That Make You Slow
- Episode 139: Three Magical Questions to Ask Yourself When the Going Gets Tough